Monday, September 5, 2011

August 29th

Well my dearest family. I have no time. I dont know what happened. It just leaves so so so so fast! Sorry this is going to be so short. Ill write you a really good one next week, I promise.

So I am pretty sure I am leaving my area and changes are in 2 days! I am excited but also very distressed because I am deathly afraid that my recent converts are going to stop going to church. I am going to have to give the new Hnas a lecture about taking good care of them. They are like my babies! I am going to be one psycho mom I think because I am freakishly worried about my recent converts here. Oh well, what can ya do?

Other than that, we dont really have any super positive investigators right now. Its always super hard the last week of transfers because we have to do tons of Nursing stuff and hardly have time to work as missionaries. We have been filling the first aid kits, making trips to the pharmacy, working in the office, sending in reports etc... So sorry I dont have too much news as far as investigators go.

The doctor of the mission is going home this in 2 days. I am actually quite sad about it. I love talking to him on the phone. He is hilarious and entertains me so much! I hope the next one is just as good!

I have been telling people that I am pretty sure that I am leaving. And they are soooo sad! Everyone is giving me presents and hugging me and getting my address and taking pictures. Its soooo precious. I am going to miss everyone so much its ridiculous. I have been here quite a long time and have gotten quite attached. Wish me luck with changes!

Well I know that this email was super short and I am a horrible daughter BUT I didnt have much more to say anyways. But I didnt have anything else to say really anyways. This week was very uneventful. But thanks so much for everything fam! Keep the letters and love coming! You all help me more than you know! LOVE YOU!

Love, Kami Alyse Alston

Cutest family ever. They are in our ward but dont speak spanish. They speak this other language that I dont know how to spell it. Its super cool though. These are the typical clothes that a lot of people wear here.

Hermana Hildalgo and I

My bff Oscar that always gives us free rides in his tuc tuc

darling Hna that gave me this teddy bear. She is the one that her grandaughter got kidnapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment