Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 6th

Hello my dearest family. Well Im afraid that you are going to be highly dissapointed with me this week. Ok so here is the deal. The zone that Im in baptised a ridiculous ammount of people this month so we get to the temple in Xela tomorrow with President and Hna Maravilla!! But part of that deal is...we dont get a pday today. We have to work because tomorrow is going to be counted as our pday. So the Pres only gave us permission to write 2 sentences to you. I am definitely writting more than 2 but only one paragraph. ha I{ll be sure and make the email extra good and long next week with pictures! I am going to Reu today for another Nursing conference with all of the nurses and mission presidents wives of central america, and the doctor. We have to give a little presentation. Wish me luck! Then after that, Im going with Hna and Pres Maravilla to Champerico! To the beach! We are going to inspect a house down there. I begged them to take me with them cause I wanted to see the beach. haha So they said yes and we are going to eat dinner there. Im excited! ALSO the Hermana I am going to be training is getting here today. I think changes will be tomorrow. Lots of changes! Anyways, I gotta go but I love yall soooo much! Hasta next week!!!!!!!
Love, Hermana Kami Alyse Alston

No comments:

Post a Comment