Monday, January 2, 2012

December 26

Hi Fam!

So Im afraid that I have absolutely NOTHING to say because I talked to all of you, every single member of the fam on the phone yesterday for quite some time. So I figure I will just take this opportunity to download a lot of pictures!

My Christmas was sooo great! It just made my Christmas being able to talk to you all. Here Christmas is very different. We just ate 100,000,000 tamales and our entire refridgerator is PACKED with them. No joke. My comp got super sick from eating so many I think and is pretty much on her death bed. Then at midnight here on Christmas eve everyone sets off fireworks. And the entire night they play LOUD music and party. Needless to say, we didnt sleep much. We went to bed at like 1 am. Everyone that lives on our street was outside setting off fireworks and partying all night. At midnight, it was complete insanity. Afterwards, you couldnt even see anything cause there was so much smoke in the street from the fireworks. Then after that, everyone goes around and gives people hugs. Everyone was hugging us and giving us tamales. It was a pretty good time.

But anyways, thats all the news Ive got for you. I hope youre not too mad at me and enjoy the pictures! I love you all and miss you soooooooooooooooo much! Thanks for being the greatest family and friends EVER!

Love, Hermana Kami Alyse Alston

Waiting for your Christmas call. FOR FOREVER!!

My comp soooooo nervous to call her family.

papusas! One of my favorite meals. With Hna Silvia and Hna Luky

Christmas at Maria glorias house.

Eating tamales with Hna Lola and her family

With the familia Sosa

With Hna Iris

we found an iguana!
The lice incident

mission Christmas party

comps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment